Board of Directors/Officer election results were announced during the annual meeting.
- Chris Andersen, Andersen Wrecking Inc
- Patty Kramer, Kramer’s Auto Parts
- Brian Kosiski, Kosiski Auto Parts
- Seargent-at-Arms: Steve Eich, Rich’s Wrecking
- Secretary/Treasurer: Lizz Habel, Four Brothers
- Vice-President: Lisa Bartz, Kramer’s Auto Parts
- President: Jason Kliment, DeFreece Auto
Steve KosiskI (above) was recognized as the outgoing President.
We had 6 great speakers:
- Kyle Kelm, GlobalTech Environmental
- Betty Johnson, NE DMV
- BJ Schellenberg, Common Sense Safety
- Theresa Colbert, Car-Part.com
- Brylan Schultz, Natural Ventures
- Sandy Blalock, ARA
Topics focused on Hybrid & EV battery safety, Marketing, Employee Safety Training, and everything you wanted to know going on in the Nebraska Department of Motor Vehicles.
Thank you to everyone for the informative day!
EVENING BANQUET & AUCTION
In the evening we gathered for networking with the exhibitors, friends, and colleagues followed by the banquet and auction.
Thank you to Doug Day, Day’s Auction for an entertaining event. A HUGE shoutout to everyone who participated, we raised a record of over $21,000!
SATURDAY MORNING: WRAP UP
The Exhibitor Awards were announced:
- Best Overall Display – Car-Part.com
- Most Creative-Original Theme – Tim Braaten Nordstrom’s Automotive Inc
- Best Salesman – Kristen Alexander
We wrapped up the event with an open forum moderated by Steve Kosiski and Theresa Colbert.
Several stayed to tour Memorial Stadium before heading home.